CreditManagement.com.sg | Singapore’s Best Credit Management Services
Quick Guide To Our Credit Management Services
- What is credit control outsourcing?
- Why do businesses do it?
- What benefits can Credit Management Services deliver?
- What should I look for in a Credit Management Company?
- Where can I get more information?
What is credit control outsourcing?
Credit Control Outsourcing is the process of having an external specialist team manage everything a business needs to do to efficiently convert an invoice into cash
- Invoice follow up calls to check receipt in good order with no problems
- Further call to obtain payment promise
- Clear sequence of email contact –same time each month
- Invoice query management to resolution
- Clear escalation procedure for non-paying customers
Our Credit Control Process
Why do businesses outsource credit control?
There are a variety of different reasons why businesses outsource their credit management:
- Improve cash flow
- Reduce incidence & risk of bad debts occuring
- Save time & money
- Remove a management hassle
- Improve customer service
- Create more flexible and cost effective credit solution
- Access better automation/technology without having to maintain it
- Provide skills not available in house
What benefits can Credit Management Services deliver?
- Reduced cost – an efficient outsource provider such as CreditManagement.com.sg will always be able to save you money on the provision of an equivalent service in house
- Improved cash flow – expert and professional credit management services will improve your cash flow by getting your customers to pay quicker, without jeopardising the customer relationship. At CreditManagement.com.sg we guarantee that improvement, or your money back
- Scalable and flexible solution –using an outsource credit control services gives your business more flexibility and should also remove the management problems that ensures credit control keeps pace with business growth.
What should I look for in a Credit Management Company?
- Always go for a provider that is experienced in credit management. Effective Credit Management is more than just debt recovery yet many providers of outsourced credit control are simply rebranding their debt collection services
- Look at references or testimonials from existing clients of the provider. Look for a provider who can structure a service to your precise needs. In our experience no two clients are the same
- Look for a provider who invests in technology as this will ensure you get great information and as easy a service provision as possible
- Lastly look for a provider who is prepared to back up their performance with a money back guarantee or similar
Where can I get more information?
For more than 10 years, Credit Management Singapore has solved hundreds of client’s credit problems, improving their cash flow and allowing them to conduct their business more efficiently and effectively.
Backed by years of industry experience Credit Management Singapore provides the highest standards of excellence and customer service.
Many leading Singapore retailers and wholesalers use Credit Management Singapore to SAVE TIME and MONEY. And the results speak for themselves.